Many people know their moms as just that… a caretaker, disciplinarian, chef, confidante. But do you know who your mom is as a person? Here are some questions that “Today” says to ask her so you can find out:
- If you could have lunch with anyone (living or deceased), who would it be and why?
- What's your favorite song and what does it remind you of?
- What's the first thing you can remember from your childhood?
- If you could time travel, would you go back in history or into the future and why?
- Which subject did you like best in school? Least?
- What scent or smell makes you feel nostalgic and why?
- What's the first vacation you ever took and where did you go?
- What was your biggest childhood fear?
- If you could change your name, what would it be?
- What's your favorite season of the year and why?
There are 90 more! Check them out here. And don’t forget to record the session when you ask her the questions.