Which is true?
- World’s Longest Hotdog Created At International Food Festival, Spanning Three Miles (FAKE)
- Carbon Monoxide Alert At Ohio Home Caused By Owl In Chimney (REAL)
A family in Ohio called to report a carbon monoxide leak in their home, and they were evacuated while authorities worked to find the problem and make it safe. They found it, all right; Cincinnati Animal Care tweeted that the carbon monoxide problem was caused by an owl that was stuck in their chimney. The owl blocking the chimney was stuck, and after they freed it and ventilated the house the family was able to return. The owl wasn’t hurt and was “released at the scene,” which is a fancy way of saying they just turned it loose.
- Broadway Choreographer Opens Strip Club And Promises ‘High-Quality’ (FAKE)