In case you missed it...
Trace Adkins is about to embark on a 22-date tour, aptly named the "Somewhere In America 2023 Tour". The tour will starts this Friday (February 10th) at the American Music Theatre in Lancaster, PA and end on October 14th at Anderson Music Hall in Hiawassee, GA. Members of Adkins' fan club can purchase tickets today, starting at 10 AM via an early artist presale for select shows. After that, the general public can buy tickets starting Friday at 10 AM local time at TraceAdkins.com. This tour follows his successful "The Way I Wanna Go Tour" that had 21 sold-out shows. Check out the first few show dates below, and the full tour details here!
- Feb. 10 - Lancaster, Pa. @ American Music Theatre
- Feb. 14 - Stillwater, Okla. @ McKnight Center for the Performing Arts
- March 4 - Choctaw, Miss. @ Center Stage at Pearl River Resorts
- March 18 - Gilbert, Ariz. @ Boots in the Park
- Apr. 1 - Lake Charles, La. @ L’Auberge Casino Resort Lake Charles
- Apr. 15 - Arlington, Texas @ Live! By Loews (Community Storehouse Fundraising Dinner)
- May 13 - Kansas City, Kan. @ Country Roots Fest
- June 10 - Wright City, Mo. @ Cedar Lake Cellars
- June 17 - Charles Town, W.V. @ Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races
- June 30 - Camdenton, Mo. @ Ozarks Amphitheater
Thomas Rhett recently shared a video on social media showing a unique hack he put together to entertain his two young daughters. Instead of buying toys, he made a laundry basket on wheels that they can ride down the hallway with. The video shows the girls having a blast and laughing their faces off while being pushed in the basket, and Rhett even did a "360" spin, making them laugh even more. He captioned the video saying that all you need for kids to have fun is a laundry basket with wheels. Check it out below!