Instead of throwing out everything we conventionally think of as garbage, you can get creative with it instead!
There are countless pieces of “junk” in your home that can be used in crafty upcycling ways. “Little Things” has compiled a long list of ideas, which you can check out here, and these are a few:
- Toilet Paper Roll Bird Feeder
- “Stained Glass” Jar Using Sharpies
- Junk Mail Art
- Cardboard Skee Ball
- Squeeze Pouch Cap Fairy Wands
- Plastic Bottle Airplane Bank
- Baby Wipes Container Lego Storage Box
These projects will keep the kids busy all summer!