In case you missed it...
The Chicks are finally ready to make their long-awaited return to the stage. The trio just announced a new set of tour dates, their first trek since 2017. The Chicks were originally supposed to go on tour in 2020 after the release of their album “Gaslighter,” but the pandemic got in the way. The new tour, featuring special guests Patty Griffin and Jenny Lewis, will hit 27 North American cities, kicking off June 14th in St. Louis, Missouri, wrapping August 13th in George, Washington. “Excited to announce our 2022 tour! 💕,” they share. “We can’t wait to see you all again!” Check out the first few dates below and click here for the complete schedule. Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 am.
- June 14: St Louis, MO – Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- June 15: Chicago, IL – Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- June 19: Noblesville, IN – Ruoff Music Center
- June 21: Cincinnati, OH – Riverbend Music Center
- June 22: Detroit, MI – Pine Knob Music Theatre
- June 24: Toronto, ON – Budweiser Stage
- June 27: Cleveland, OH - Blossom Music Center
- June 29: Syracuse, NY – St. Joseph's Health Amphitheater at Lakeview
- June 30: Hartford, CT – Xfinity Theatre
- July 2: Wantagh, NY – Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theatre
Carrie Underwood’s son Isaiah celebrated his seventh birthday over the weekend, and Carrie took to Insta to share a message for her little man. “My firstborn turned 7 today. How is that even possible?,” she shared next to a photo of his “Star Wars” cake and “Star Wars”-themed birthday party. “It has been so much fun to see this little dude grow! He has the biggest heart and the brightest smile,” adding, “He is an old soul with a vintage style…wise beyond his years…I am so blessed to be his mom and I can’t wait to see where God leads him in the years to come.” Check it out here.