In case you missed it...
Jon Pardi is heading on tour this summer for his "Ain't Always The Cowboy Tour" which bears the same name as his critically acclaimed song. The tour kicks off on July 14 in Irving, Texas. It ends on October 1 in Nashville. Lainey Wilson and Hailey Whitters will be supporting the show. Tickets go on sale this Friday, March 4th, at 10 AM local time. Below are the first few stops on the tour and click here for the full dates.
- July 14: Irving, TX/ Toyota Music Factory – Texas Lottery Plaza
- July 15: Belton, TX/Bell County Expo Center
- July 16: Oklahoma City, OK/Zoo Amphitheatre
- July 22: Sacramento, CA/Golden 1 Center
- July 23: Bend, OR/Hayden Homes Amp
- July 24: Airway Heights, WA/Northern Quest Resort & Casino – Pend Oreille Pavilion
- August 4: Inglewood, CA/YouTube Theater
- August 5: Santa Barbara, CA/Santa Barbara Bowl
- August 6: Las Vegas, NV/Red Rock Casino
"1883's" first season came to an end this past Sunday. The debut season was filled with gut-wrenching death scenes, great writing, and riveting acting from Tim McGraw and wife Faith Hill. McGraw took to social media in celebration of the season finale. In his tweet, McGraw posted four photos from some of the biggest moment's of the show's season. Accompanying the pics, he wrote, "What a season. So grateful to Taylor Sheridan and everyone involved in bringing #1883TV to life. It’s been absolutely incredible getting to work alongside the entire cast and crew." Prior to the finale dropping, McGraw posted a video, where he shares what Sam Elliott learned from him while filming "1883." He recalls, “But one particular day, I told Sam, I said, ‘Thanks for doing this and being a part of this and I just want to let you know that I’ve learned so much from watching you,’ and he just looked at me and said, “Oh, yeah? Well, I haven’t learned a f***ing thing from you. So, thanks, Sam. Enjoyed it.”