In case you missed it...
Jason Aldean is hitting the road this summer. The singer just announced dates for his new “Rock n’ Roll Cowboy” tour, featuring special guests Gabby Barrett, John Morgan and Dee Jay Silver. “I’m ready to get back out and feel the nights come alive,” Jason shares. “We are already thinking about the setlist…there will be some songs off the new record like ‘Rock And Roll Cowboy,’ which felt like a great tour name because it’s all about knowing you belong on the road.” The tour is set to kick off July 15th in Scranton, Pennsylvania, wrapping October 29th in Wichita, Kansas. Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 am local time. Check out the first few dates below and click here for the complete schedule.
- July 15: Scranton, PA – The Pavilion at Montage Mountain
- July 16: Hartford, CT – Xfinity Theatre
- July 17: Bristow, VA – Jiffy Lube Live
- July 23: Salt Lake City, UT – USANA Amphitheatre
- July 29: Charlotte, NC – PNC Music Pavilion
- July 30: Virginia Beach, VA – Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater at Virginia Beach
- July 31: York, PA – York Fair
- August 5: Omaha, NE – CHI Health Center
- August 6: Tulsa, OK – BOK Center
- August 12: Chicago, IL – Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
Granger Smith is set to appear in a new movie, and after wrapping shooting in Blanco, Texas, he shared with fans what they can expect from the project. “It’s about a country singer who lost his wife and struggles to find purpose, redemption, forgiveness, embrace fatherhood, faith and ultimately the ability to love again,” he writes on Instagram. “I remember getting this script back in Nov and I read the entire thing in one sitting on the porch swing.” He describes the film as “special,” noting, “I’ve never acted in this way, but I fell in love with the character and knew that I had to do it…or at least give it my best shot.” Granger notes that the flick, “Moonrise,” should be out “later this year,” and he’s already working on the film’s soundtrack.