In case you missed it...
Superstars like Paul McCartney, BTS, Keith Richards, and Harry Styles have donated personal memorabilia for a good cause. The charity auction, taking place January 30that Juliens Auctions, will raise money for the Recording Academy’s charity arm MusiCares. Among the items up for auction:
- A Hofner B-Bass Hi Series violin bass guitar signed by Paul McCartney.
- A Gibson ES-335 acoustic-electric autographed by Harry Styles.
- A Harry Styles signed copy of the “Watermelon Sugar” seven-inch inscribed with the phrase “All my love to you, treat people with kindness,” along with three photos from the song’s music video.
- A collection of custom-made suits BTS wore when they performed “Dynamite” at the GRAMMYS.
- A ’56 Epiphone Les Paul Pro signed by BTS.
- A trio of rings from BTS member j-hope’s personal collection.
- An ebony model ES-335 signed by Keith Richards, along with a four-second video NFT of Keith signing the guitar.
- An ES-335 guitar which Tom Petty signed when he was honored as MusiCares’ 2017 Person Of The Year.
- Handwritten lyrics by U2’s Bono and Chris Stapleton, with Chris’ inscribed on a Fender Player Telecaster.
Click here for the complete list of items up for auction.
For many people, Christmas isn’t Christmas without some eggnog and now Alan Jackson wants to make sure you are enjoying the best. The singer just shared his recipe for “Alan’s Egg Nog,” which is featured in the second edition of Alan’s cookbook, “Who Says You Can’t Cook It All.” Check out the recipe below: