I'm tired of the cold. I keep daydreaming about summer -- I have a laundry list of things I want to do again, or for the first time this year, in the QCA. Today, I'm going to close my eyes and imagine I'm at one of the following places:
1. West Lake
2. Maquoketa caves
3. Canoeing the river in Monticello
5. LeClaire restaurant patio
6. Bike path along the Mississippi River
7. Modern Woodman Park for a Quad City River Bandits game
8. Strolling through Schweibert Park
9. Buffalo Beach
10. Wild Thunder
11. Dancing at Blues Fest, Bix Fest, Qc Pride Fest, ALL THE FESTS!!
12. On a Channel Cat river ride
14. Starved Rock
15. Niabi Zoo
What are some of YOUR favorite things to do during the summer months? Email me and I'll add it to my list! Jillene@WLLR.com OR tell me on Facebook! CLICK HERE to request to be my friend, if we're not already!
I picked up this awesome genie lamp at an antique store in LeClaire - (Big River Antiques, check 'em out!) - and I'm hoping that my wish for summer to come early, comes true! :)